Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's A PaRTy!

So Kimba is having a party over at her blog "A Soft Place to Land". I thought I would join in with a few of my Christmas decorations!
This first one is something new I bought at a signature homestyles party, it's called an art deco tree or something like that, but I think it looks great with my Christmas cards on and since it matches my living room I am pondering leaving it up year round with pictures in it!
The second picture is up close of my tree and one of Colton's favorite ornaments. Favorite because it's a tractor and it was an ornament one of his great-aunt's gave him last year! If that great-aunt is reading this,we really do love it!

This is the major Christmas hub in my house. I bought a new tree last year on sale and to be honest I hate it, it is way to small. So to make up for it I put up two small trees next to it. I don't know if that helps but it makes me feel better. The two small ones are decorated totally in red tractors, Colton almost had a coronary when he saw it the first time! We had some tough times learning to just look not touch, but I think we get it now!


Colton is modeling next to my final picture, my snowman. I got this at a craft fair earlier this year and I think it is the awesomest! It is made from an old gas can, which my husband thinks is such a waste and probably the stupidest thing he has ever seen, but me? I think it is SO clever, and cute for that matter!

So please visit Kimba's open house at the link above and see everyone else's amazing Christmas tidings! If you are visiting from Kimba's I would love to see some comments!
KB

9 comments:

philben5 said...

Thank you for your kind comments on my Christmas open house! My husband too is an electrician. I also love the fact that you have an opportunity to preach @ a local church. May the Lord bless you for your faithfulness!!
Blessings
Roxanne

Anonymous said...

I love your tractors! My hubby and little boy both love them. They would be very jealous of Christmas trees covered in tractors! I noticed you are from Iowa. We lived in Clinton (Eastern portion) several years ago. I truly loved livign there and miss it much.
Thanks for stopping by my Christmas open house!
Merry Christmas!
Jennifer @ Fiddle Dee Dee

Em said...

I love that old gas can, very cute idea! I have one of those in my backyard!

Merry Christmas!

Free Art Printables said...

Love the snowman! it's so clever!

Erika said...

Love your tree ornaments! And your gas can!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Kim @ Forever Wherever said...

Why be normal? The gas can is cute! Merry Christmas!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Your home is very cute! I like the gas can! Have a Merry Christmas!

Jen

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Your home is lovely! That card holder is really neat. I've never seen one of those. Thanks for sharing!

Carrie said...

The snowman gas can is hilarious! I LOVE IT! You can tell your hubby he has NO idea what he's talking about!

Thanks for stopping by my Christmas Home tour!

Have a very Merry Christmas!