Friday, February 13, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding!

A couple of weekends ago I was able to go on an over night trip with my son and Mom and Dad. We left after work on Friday and two hours later we were at my brother's house. My sister-in-law took us shopping that night, but the best part of the trip was meeting my best friend at David's Bridal to help her pick out the bridesmaid dress I would be wearing in her wedding next August! When we arrived at the store she knew the color she wanted and that she wanted a shorter dress, because it would be hot out, other than that she hadn't decided! I think her sister and I tried on 10 different dressed and finally she picked a beautiful one (the first one we both tried on by the way!). Her color is called mermaid and below is a picture of the dress she picked! Of course on a much prettier model but you get the idea. I brought my camera that day but there were like 10 thousand woman trying on dresses, and all three of us were sharing one dressing room.




courtesy of Davidsbridal.com

Any how yesterday she invited me down next weekend to help her pick out her wedding dress. Well, considering how she came and helped me...how could I not! Plus I only get to see her maybe twice a year, so next weekend that is where I will be, and hopefully this time taking a few pictures! Oh and who can resist a trip to Archiver's when you finally get to a big enough city to have one? Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now come on, you know you look WAY better than the model in that picture : ). What a pretty dress! Have fun dres shopping. I haven't done that with a friend in such a long time.