Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sillyness!

So I am not quite sure why blogger is posting my pictures in reverse order, but at any rate....I took some pictures when Colton and I got home last night and I got supper in the oven. I bought him a very bright orange "vest" that he refers to as his "coat". He loves this thing, no maybe that is not strong enough he LOVES LOVES this thing. In fact he cried when we had to take it off to put our pajamas on and he wanted to wear it this morning when he was getting dressed. Silly me I should have bought them in a few different colors. Any whoo I made him stand in front of the camera to model his new favorite "coat" and told him to say please, because I still think that is the cutest thing ever! After a few of those pictures he wanted to take one with me but he got SOOOO excited and was laughing so hard that you barely can see either of our faces! Sillyness that's Colton!






Until next time KB

2 comments:

*Just Jen* said...

Awwww, what a precious moment! He looks adorable in his "coat". Happy Holidays!

emily freeman said...

He is a doll! Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your sweet moment with us. So cute that he loves his 'coat'!