Friday, January 2, 2009

Colton is 2!

On the 27th we celebrated Colton's Birthday a few days early, and good thing too because Nathan was sick with the flu on his actual birthday and I was working twelve hours a day to do inventory at work. Anyhow, thought I would share a few photos with you from the "big" day! Can you believe he is two?!? Time flies! This is Colton opening his very own curious George stuffed animal!

This is him waiting not so patiently for the one-armed bandit, I mean Darin to get his toys out of the box!
And finally while it is upside down, because I had to take the picture in a hurry so as the little one didn't jump in and start eating, I think you get the point. Curious George birthday party wouldn't be comeplete without a curious George cake. You might ask me about getting lost trying to pick up the cake..funny story that one is!

Hope everyone is having a good new year!
Happy 2009
KB


1 comment:

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Happy New Year! Your son is precious! Love the cake. Thanks for putting our I Heart Faces button on your site. Glad you'll be joining us:-)