Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Introducing Carson Lee!

So I always forget that I have to upload my pictures in reverse order, so first here is a picture of Colton as he hunts Easter Eggs at Grandma's house on Sunday. He really was excited about it, but who could resist a classic Colton face like that one. Thanks to Aunt Kayla for hiding the eggs and for taking this picture while I rested inside!


Next I would like to introduce you to the newest addition to our family....Carson Lee! He was born a week ago today March 30th at 6:42 pm. He weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz and was 19" long! As seems to be my normal he was a long time in coming, but we think he is pretty darn precious now that he is here.
Here is Dad and Colton with little Carson about an hour or so after he was born. Colton wasn't really sure what to think, but he warmed up before we took him home!



And one of my favorite pictures even though you can tell that the babe hadn't been given a bath yet, but a picture with his great-grandma (aka Old Lala)!

So far things are going pretty good around here, everyone is tired but that too will pass! Carson seems to be eating pretty good at times 4 oz. He goes about 4 hours between feedings sometimes more sometimes less (we haven't really established a routine yet). Colton is starting to lose his bad attitude and my energy is slowly returning. We're hoping that by next week we will have a routine for all three of us and I will be up to doing it all on my own as right now my mom has been helping me out (THANKS MOM!) Well now it's off to put my feet up and hold the baby while Colton finishes his nap!
Kristin


No comments: