Thursday, July 10, 2008

Twice Blessed!


On May 17th almost two months ago now I became an aunt! My sister-in-law gave birth to two beautiful baby boys, TWINS! Their names are Carter and Hunter, and just a couple weeks ago Nathan and I were proud to become Carter's godparents! We are all excited to see these little guys grow and can't wait to see what kind of trouble they will get into with Colton! Colton by the way just adores the twins and loves to hold them and put their pacifiers in and out all the time. What a blessing these two little guys are!

1 comment:

Amber Moser said...

I still can't get over how much Colton enjoys the boys, touching and holding them, it is just unbelievable to me, I thought that he would just hate having to share grandpa and grandma. I am sure that Colton will be the leader and these two will be his little followers getting into truoble all the time.