Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkins and argh!

I have to admit I don't know what is going on with blogger but it will not let me upload all of the pictures that I want to post!:( So I will try again later, but this is the pumpkin we carved last night at our house. I think that I DID a great job! You see Colton was all for it until he put his hand in the pumpkin to clean it out and then he was totally grossed out and wanted nothing to do with the carving process. Once it was done though he thought it was pretty neat. We also bought some plastic faces that you could just poke into the pumpkin and he thought that was awesome, however that is the picture that it won't let me post! Anywhoo! We also got our kitchen finished this weekend, you can still see some of the remnants of the mess on the dinning room table with the pumpkin, but I will try and take a couple pics of the new kitchen in the next couple days.


No comments: