Monday, October 6, 2008

What a Kid!

So I had to share a couple of extra pictures. It will only let me post so many pictures at a time and I couldn't resist sharing these two. This first picture was taken this morning at breakfast. Yes that's Colton he is drinking the milk from his bowl after he ate all the cereal. He's a waste not boy! The babysitter told me he was doing this when he ate his second breakfast at her house, but the last few days he started to do this at home too. He even drank the syrup left over from the fruit cocktail yesterday!

The second picture is Colton in the inflatable from the pumpkin patch having a good time! You might see a familar face in the background!

Thanks Kayla for taking some great pictures while I was able to just have fun! Hope you all enjoy! Have a great week! Kristin

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your little boy is adorable! I have an 18-month also~isn't it such a fun age? I hope you get the Sonic card so you can try some fun new drink combos :)
Blessings,
Melissa